About Dr Yashodhara
As someone who has overcome fertility issues herself, she understands the emotions and pain of the individuals striving to become parents.
Humble, soft spoken, sensitive and aptly a Fertility Physician, is how few of her patients define her.
When she is not working, she prefers to sip her coffee and read a book. She loves to travel and jokes around to become a travel guide once she gives up her professional work.
Her daughter is her pride and patient care is her passion.
- Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine from KKH, Singapore, 1999.
- IVF Observer in Adelaid IVF Australia, 1999.
- Fellowship in IVF and Andrology at Antalya IVF Center, Turkey, 2006.
- M D (Obstetrics & Gynaecology): GS Medical College, Mumbai, 1996, stood first in the University.
- D G O: GS Medical College, Mumbai, 1995.
- M B B S: GS Medical College, Mumbai, 1993, First Class.
- 18 years and counting, experience in the fertility field.
- Specialises in PCOS, high age, multiple miscarriages, and fertility preservation.
- Co-founder of Zoi Fertility, SurrogacyIndia, Egg Freezing India, and Egg Donor India concepts in India.
- Performed more than 600+ IUI, 2000+ IVF/ICSI cycles, 1000+ surrogacy cycles
- Fellowship and hands-on training in Reproductive Medicine and Andrology
- Commissioning of Infertility Department at Dr L H Hiranandani Hospital.