My Fertility Query
What are the IVF Treatment Costs?
Different clinics charge differently for IVF procedure in Mumbai for IVF. The basic IVF treatment cost in Zoi is about Rs. 90,000 only. Whereas the IVF procedure cost in Mumbai can range between Rs. 1,50,000 – Rs. 4,00,000.
We need to first accept and understand that each patient’s treatment requirement is different from others. So no two patients IVF treatment cost should be the same.
Laser assisted hatching
Free. Many clinics charge procedures like LASER, PRP, extra. Zoi as a clinic believes in getting their patients pregnant. Any procedures which will increase the chances, we will perform it, and thus are included in the package. We do not charge separately.
IVF vs ICSI
We do only ICSI, as it has higher success rate. We do not charge you separately for ICSI. Our costs are comparable to IVF procedure costs of other clinics.
We as a clinic have standard costing sheet for all patients. A printed sheet is given to patient to assure transparency.
We counsel our patients about IVF cost in Mumbai and with Zoi before they undergo any procedure. This means there are no surprises or hidden costs.
Once you register for the program, we do not charge you separately for scans. It is included with the consultations.
Most clinics will share your egg donor with 3-5 other patients in the same cycle. That means your child will always have a sibling near you. We do not share our egg donor with other patients.
IVF Procedure Packages
3 Cycles | Egg Donor | Money Back Guarantee
- Inclusions (for 3 cycles)
- Egg donor
- IVF new cycle, if required
- Embryo Thawing, if required
- Embryo transfers
- Blastocyst transfers, if required
- Premium egg donor
- Pre-IVF and Post ET investigations
- Pre and Post ET medicines
- Payment Terms
- Package cost of Rs. 4,75,000 (4.75 laks) for 3 embryo transfers
- Money back of Rs. 3,50,000 if no positive pregnancy achieved in 3 cycles
- Entire payment due before 1st ET
- No refund or extra cycles, if there is a heart beat in the scan
- Prerequisites testing required.